Golden Dictionary Free Download:
GoldenDict is an open source application that serves to create applications that feature rich dictionary. This application can open various types of digital dictionary format. The application does not contain any dictionary and users are welcome to fill out an application with dictionaries owned. However, the portable version of this application we have to fill in some Arabic dictionary.
Here is a list of dictionaries that have been provided in this portable version.
- Dictionary Al-Mu’jam Al-Wasit
- Dictionary Mu’jam Al-Ghanii
- Dictionary Al-Qamus Al-Muhith
- Dictionary Mu’jam Al-lughah Al-Arabiyah Al-Mu’ashirah
- Dictionary Lisan al-‘Arab –
- Dictionary Mukhtar Al-Sihah
Further, the application also features an English-Arabic dictionary and Arabic-English obtained from Babylon. The user can open the definition directly without having to open apikasi back. You just block the desired word, then hold Ctrl and click on the letter C twice; window definition will come out automatically.
- The system has the following features:
- Use of WebKit for an precise articles’ reflection, finish with all style, shades, pictures and hyperlinks.
- Support of several vocabulary computer file types, namely:
- Babylon .BGL information, finish with pictures and resources
- ABBYY Lingvo .dsl source information, together with abbreviations. The information can be additionally compacted with dictzip. Dictionary sources can be loaded together into a .zip computer file.
- ABBYY Lingvo .lsa/.dat sound records. Those can be listed independently, or be known as from .dsl information.
- Capability to use irrelavent internet sites as dictionaries via design Url styles.
- Ability to run irrelavent exterior programs for sound play-back or content creation (text-to-speech, man webpages etc) (use the newest Git edition for this)
- Hunspell-based morphology system, used for term arising and punctuation recommendations.
- Ability to catalog irrelevant internet directories with sound tracks for diction queries.
- Full Unicode situation, diacritics, punctuation and white space foldable. This means to be able to type in terms without any accessories, correct situation,
- punctuation or areas (e.g. writing ‘Grussen’ would generate ‘grüßen’ in In german dictionaries).
- Scan pop-up performance. A small screen appears with the interpretation of a term selected from another application.
- Support for international hotkeys. You can create this method screen at any point, or straight convert a term from the clipboard.
- Tabbed surfing around in a modern Qt 4 user interface.
How to Install:
This application specifically for the Windows operating system. Installing this application is quite easy, you simply extract the zip file and then open the file named GoldenDict.exe. Dictionary ready for use. For users of OS X or Linux, can try the following steps:
Install applications GoldenDict through this link .
- Download GoldenDict portable application via the link at the end of this page and unpack.
- Copy the folder contents GoldenDict_Arabic_English \ Content to the desired folder, this folder contains the data dictionary.
- Open GoldenDict application, select Edit> Dictionaries …, then on the Source – Folder, click the Add button and select the folder that has been filled in the data dictionary.
File Size 105MB